The ancient Egyptians used nail art to understand which class did a lady belong to. Ladies from elite classes wore dark colors like red, while ladies who belonged to lower classes wore pale colors on their nails. Even during the Inca period people had eagle designs in their fingertips. These amazing facts dissolve the illusion that nail art is a recent phenomenon. How To Do Easy Nail Designs? Below we have given you simple instructions which would help you to enjoy nail art.
1. Nail art is a technique which can be used to express your creativity in a major way. If you are planning to undertake nail art in special nail art boutiques you should be prepared to shell out a few extra dollars, as they are very expensive. You can do simple designs at home and save money and also achieve great creative satisfaction. The first and most important advice that you should follow is to clean your nail surface and buffer them if necessary.
2. An expert in nail art would tell you to invest in a good transparent base coat. This is necessary as the base coat prevents your natural nails from becoming yellow and gives a good foundation on which your nail designs can be done.
3. If you are not very confident, you can use nail stickers on your nails and then a light polish of the base coat can be added.
4. The first nail design that you can do is either use polka dots or thin strips on the nails. The main base color can be added and then you can add polka dots or thin stripes using thin brushes or toothpick which comes with the nail art kit.
5. The colors that you select would depend on your personal preference. You can undertake black and white monochromatic nail designs or use glitter metal polishes which are in vogue today.
6. There are various nail art accessories available including simple bows and flowers. You can add them at the tip of your finger nails in the upper area. This would wow your friends and people would complement your creativity.
7. French manicure has been done for ages. When you are learning How to do easy nail designs, you can use the same technique with any other colors like baby pink base colors and fuchsia pink color at the upper nail area. This would give you a new fashion statement for a special occasion.
8. If you want to introduce fun elements in your nails, you can use smiley designs on each of the nails. This makes the nail cute and very artistic too.
9. Nail pens are also used to create nail designs. You can use a black and white nail pens to create the popular zebra coat design on them.
When you undertake nail art, it becomes necessary that you maintain your nails and also keep it free for a few weeks, so that the nail can breathe and grow well.